Making Avon Shopping Easy and Fun

Welcome to my Avon Shopping page.
Be sure to browse the latest brochures or click through my many promotions and sales.
Looking for something specific that you can't seem to find, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Specials & Promotions for Campaign 17

Draw Time

One lucky customer will receive this special gift pack made up of 1 Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand cream 125ml, 1 Bubble Delight Sensitive Skin Bubble Bath 700ml, and an exclusive not-for-sale Avon 125 Year Anniversary drinking cup (Hot & Cold beverage).

Win Me - Find out how below

To enter:  Everyone who places an order in my C17 (orders in by Wednesday, August 3) will receive 1 ballot into the draw.  Receive an additional ballot for every $20.00 (before taxes) spent on your order. 

Delivery:  I will include the gift pack with the winner's order upon delivery and will post the winners name once I have confirmed with them that they are the winner on my blog.


GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND HAVE A VERY HAPPY AND SAFE LONG WEEKEND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment