Making Avon Shopping Easy and Fun

Welcome to my Avon Shopping page.
Be sure to browse the latest brochures or click through my many promotions and sales.
Looking for something specific that you can't seem to find, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Campaign 18 Sales & Promotions


Campaign 18 Features another new exclusive fragrance, Outspoken Intense by Fergie is a blend of starfruit, passion flower and musk to make a floral/fruity scent.  To celebrate the launch of this new fragrance, I am offerring a special deal of $5.00 off the brochure price of every 50ml bottle of Outspoken Instense for $30, so you pay only $25.00 PLUS you receive a FREE glammed up metallic faux leather writst wallet.  See page 5 of the C18 brochure.

Did you know that you should change your mascara every 3 months?

If you don't change your mascara, harmful bacteria can build up inside your mascara tub.  Experts recommend that you change your mascara every 3 months to prevent this build up.  One of my personal Avon mascara favourites is SuperExtend mascara ~ try SuperExtend mascara for only $3.99  when you purchase through me in Campaign 18 brochure price $4.99.

Email me today with your Campaign 18 orders at teresaz.avon@hotmail.com

Happy shopping :)


No comments:

Post a Comment