Making Avon Shopping Easy and Fun

Welcome to my Avon Shopping page.
Be sure to browse the latest brochures or click through my many promotions and sales.
Looking for something specific that you can't seem to find, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Campaign 20 Sales & Promotions

Avon Calling....

So we're back to school now and heading into some major holidays.  I remember the first time I looked through an Avon book was at Christmas time.  I literally did ALL of my Christmas shopping from that Avon book and thought that this was definitely the way to go ~ no crowds, no fighting over parking spots, no lines ~ now every year I start my Christmas shopping with Campaign 22 and get all my shopping done EARLY!!

I want all my customers to have the same experience that I have, so I have a little incentive for you.  With every $50.00 purchase (before taxes) in Campaign 20 and 21, you will receive a $10.00 off coupon that you can use during Campaigns 22 - 25. 

Use your $10.00 coupon to buy gifts for others or as a treat for yourself :) 

Make sure you send me your orders for Campaign 20 by Wednesday, Sept 14th and for Campaign 21 by Wednesday, Sept 28th.

Thanks and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment